Experience the level of personal attention from professors and staff that is the hallmark of a Stetson University education. Ranked in the "Top 5 Best Colleges in the South" by U.S. News and World Report, we are proud to continue our 130-year-old tradition of providing a superb academic experience within a friendly, close-knit community.
Fall 2014 Open Houses will be announced shortly.
Please visit our Events Portal to schedule a campus visit.
Questions? Ask StetsonAdmission on Facebook or @StetsonAdmit or tag #VisitStetson on Twitter. Use the #VisitStetson hashtag while taking pictures throughout the day of the event for enter Stetson's "Open House Pic of the Day" contest!
Open House Schedule
8:15 - 9 a.m.
Registration and check-in at the Hollis Center
9 - 9:30 a.m.
Opening Session - "Welcome to SU"
Joel Bauman, Vice President for Enrollment Management
Wendy B. Libby, Ph.D., President of Stetson University
9:30 - 10:30 a.m.
The Stetson Promise
- Rodney San Jose, executive director of admissions
- Nora Porter, senior, sociology
- Michael Van Oppen, junior, international studies, economics (minor)
- Susan Scaggs, junior, environmental studies and geography, Spanish, Latin American studies
10:45 - 11:45 a.m.
The Stetson Academic Experience: Students will attend a sample class and parents will learn about the Stetson experience:
- Mock class lead by Stetson University faculty members
The Stetson Academic Experience: The Role of the Parents
- Beth Paul, Ph.D., Provost and Vice President for Academic Affairs
- Lua Hancock, Ed.D., Assistant Provost for Student Success
11:45 a.m. - 12:30 p.m.
Lunch with campus community
12:30 - 12:45 p.m.
Lunch speaker: Passport to the WORLD: Studying Abroad through Stetson University
12:45 - 1:30 p.m.
1:30 - 2:00 p.m.
Meet with admissions recruiters