Housing and Residential Life
News and Updates
- Summer Housing information is now updated on our website for students interested in staying for all/part of the summer.
- Housing Central is our student gateway for completing housing sign up/lease, forms such as request to live off campus, special accommodations, etc. Sign in using your university username and password.
- Roommate Concerns: Remember to utilize your resident assistant and the roommate contract for any issues that may arise with your roommate.
- Laundry Machine Not Working?: Post a sign on it and inform our laundry vendor immediately by calling 1-888-MAC-GRAY (1-888-622-4729) or reporting it online at Mac Gray's website. UVA and Stetson Cove machines should be reported to the SchoolDude system.
- Emergency Notification System: Make sure you are signed up at My Stetson (click on 'Students' then 'Hatter Alert Cell Phone' to complete the information).
Housing for 2014 - 2015
Housing applications and leases are available for deposited students who have received their Stetson University username and password from the Office of Admissions through Housing Central. It may take three to five business days to receive your username and password after you have paid your deposit. The deadline for submitting your application and lease is May 30.
Customer Service Survey
The Department of Housing and Residential Life at Stetson University is committed to serving our students and we value providing excellent customer service in all of our daily interactions. If you have recently had an interaction with our staff, we would appreciate if you could take a few minutes to fill out a quick customer service survey. We appreciate your feedback! Our customer service survey will only be checked quarterly. If you have something you need a staff member to respond to immediately, please email email@example.com.
Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or 386-822-7201.
Our communities foster student development and learning in a safe and inclusive environment through vibrant educational opportunities that challenge students to lead lives of significance.
Housing and Residential Life features:
- 24 Halls
- 1,900 Residential Students
- Pet-friendly housing
- Gender-neutral housing (where available)
- Four Living and Learning Communities (L.L.C.'s)
- Three-year residency requirement
- On-campus fraternity and sorority housing
- Two buildings in the DeLand Historic District
- 21 Cats, 32 Dogs and five small caged mammals