We work to help students new to Stetson University adjust to college and life as a Hatter through programs, events and activities.
Our fraternities and sororities provide leadership opportunities and foster a sense of belonging among our student community.
Channeling Passion Into Purpose
The shared vision of the Office of Student Development and Campus Vibrancy is to cultivate transformative experiential opportunities through a purposeful approach to student leadership development, intrapersonal exploration and community building.
We achieve this by:
- Committing to collaborative partnerships with students.
- Infusing inclusivity into all aspects of our experiences and affirming the necessity for diversity and equality.
- Educating students on how to transform abilities and skills to prepare for life-long success.
- Supporting the formation of enriching and healthy relationships which offer personal support and professional networking.
- Expecting students to consciously commit to ethical and responsible decision-making.
- Encouraging students to take advantage of learning opportunities discovered through facing challenging situations and recovering from failures.
- Celebrating individual student contributions and a shared pride in our community.