Stetson University's Graduate Admissions office accepts applications for all graduate business programs on a rolling basis. In order to prepare you for admission to your program of choice, the priority application dates listed below secure first priority for class registration. The final application date ensures that your application will be reviewed in a timely fashion and given ample time for class registration and managing tuition and funding options.
We look forward to receiving your application!
- Priority application date: Monday, October 7, 2013
- International application final date: November 18, 2013
- Final application date: Monday, December 16, 2013
- Classes begin: January 13, 2014
- Priority application date: Monday, March 24, 2014
- International application final date: Monday, March 10, 2014
- Final application date: Monday, April 14, 2014
- Classes begin: May 12, 2014
- Priority application date: Monday, April 21, 2014
- International application final date: TBD
- Final application date: Monday, July 21, 2014
- Classes begin: August 18, 2014
For spring 2014 applications, please send all application materials to the Graduate Admissions Office address listed on the right side of the page.
For all other applications, please note that Stetson University has partnered with Envision Enrollment, an online application service for graduate school admissions. By creating an online account through Envision Enrollment, you will be able to:
- Check the status of your application through the admissions process.
- Have your transcripts, letters of recommendation and other documents required by the program for admission processed and assembled quickly for graduate admission committee review.
Contact the Office of Graduate Admissions at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 386-822-7100 with any questions regarding the admission process.
Required Application Materials
- Application for Admission: Spring 2014 | Summer/Fall 2014
- $50 application fee
- GMAT Scores
- Official, sealed transcripts from all colleges and universities attended
- Resume - listing your professional and educational history, including any honors, certifications, designations, etc.
- Two letters of recommendation (professional or academic)
- Spring 2014 recommendation form
- Summer/Fall 2014 recommendation form is located on application
- Personal Statement - addressing your career goals, your reasons for pursuing this graduate degree, and why you want to attend the Stetson University School of Business Administration.
Consideration of admission to the MAcc program is dependent upon the completion of an application file with required documents listed above, as well as satisfactory completion of the following accounting courses.
Please note that all application materials for the spring 2014 term should be sent to the Graduate Admissions Office listed on the right side of the page. Applications to the summer and fall 2014 terms should be sent to Envision Enrollment; see directions on the application portal for details.
Accounting Foundation Courses
The following five accounting foundation courses are required of all applicants:
- Individual Income Tax
- Intermediate Financial Accounting I and II
- Managerial/Cost Accounting
In addition, the following three accounting foundation courses are required of all applicants to the online program:
- Accounting Information Systems (or a suitable C.I.S./M.I.S. course)
- Advanced Accounting
- Corporate Tax