Forms and Materials
The following links can be utilized to access and print materials commonly used by department supervisors and student employees. All forms should be completed and submitted to the student employment coordinator unless otherwise noted.
- 2015-2016 Graduate Assistant Authorization Form - Required for any graduate assistant being authorized for an on campus position during the 2015-2016 fiscal year.
- Student Employment Status Update Form - This form is available for department supervisors to utilize in requests to update the employment status of a current student employee.
- W-4 Form - An IRS form that all student employees must submit at the time of hire.
- I-9 Form - A federal form that must be completed by students hired for any position within the fiscal year (unless a current I-9 form is on file with the student employment coordinator from the previous year). Note: Federal law requires that students present a combination of approved documents for completion of this form. Students should arrive at the Office of Student Financial Planning prepared with the original documents required for this form at the time of submission. Please follow the link for more detailed information.
- Student Safety Acknowledgment - An institutional form that is required to begin employment at Stetson.
- Stetson University Privacy Acknowledgment - An institutional form that is required to begin employment at Stetson.
- Banner Web Timesheet Training Tutorial – Student Edition
- Banner Web Timesheet Training Tutorial – Supervisor Edition