Forms and Materials
The following links can be utilized to access and print materials commonly used by department supervisors and student employees. All forms should be completed and submitted to the Office of Student Financial Planning unless otherwise noted.
- Student Employment Authorization Form - Required for any student employee being authorized for an on campus position during the 2013-2014 fiscal year.
- I-9 Form - A federal form that must be completed by students hired for any position within the fiscal year (unless a current I-9 form is on file with the Office of Student Financial Planning from the previous year). Note: Federal law requires that students present a combination of approved documents for completion of this form. Students should arrive at the Office of Student Financial Planning prepared with the original documents required for this form at the time of submission. Please follow the link for more detailed information.
- W-4 Form - An IRS form that all student employees must submit at the time of hire.
- Student Safety Acknowledgment - An institutional form that may be required to begin employment in some departments.
- Learning Outcomes Pre-Employment Assessment - Learning outcomes are an essential aspect of the student employment program and participation is required of all current student employees. Please complete the pre-employment assessment prior to beginning your employment. You will be directed to a confirmation of submission page upon completing the survey and you will need to print this and provide a copy to the Office of Student Financial Planning to confirm your participation. Additional information about student employment learning outcomes can be found on the Learning Outcomes Initiative page.
- Learning Outcomes Post-Employment Assessment - This assessment will be made available at a later date.
- Stetson University Privacy Acknowledgment - An institutional form that may be required to begin employment in some departments. Your department supervisor can confirm for you whether or not you're required to complete this form.
- Student Employment Status Update Form - This form is available for department supervisors to utilize in requests to update the employment status of a current student employee.